Sunday, November 11, 2007

To My Fellow AEC Members:

After our fall meeting in DC, I realized the importance of relating to each other as friends first and fellow AEC members second. So here is a blog -- which we had talked about, though never acted on -- that we can use to share our thoughts (joys, tribulations, all that good stuff). It's a way to present ourselves as individuals instead of the less approachable "AEC" entity. Most important of all, when the next conference ends (which, granted, I cannot imagine), this will become our souvenir of a year well-spent.

I urge you, therefore, to contribute to this blog. If I have to bear the lonely burden of being this blog's sole author, I swear I will hunt each one of you down and wreck terrible vengeance upon you. That said, here's a little memento of this past weekend, when the Boston career forum afforded us an opportunity for a little JASC 59 reunion:


No comments: