Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stitch. This isn't meant to be mean...

I have a Stitch piggy bank, a lovely gift from Jenka Eusebio. Jenka was in the same RT, and I was using my money recklessly in Tokyo last year, so she gave me a piggy bank. Ok, she was in my RT, but I wasn't a crazy money spender.

While I was staring at this Stitch... a friend's face just popped up and replaced Stitch's face...



Yes, we have a Stitch look-a-like in JASC 60. And we're going surfing in LA. This is going to be a great photo opportunity :D

He behaves somewhat like Stitch too, well, at least he used to. I've heard he has changed. I don't want to sound mean, but this person is pretty much my favorite JASCer. haha

Let me know when you know who I'm talking about. ;)

Hidemi

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Could you at least give people a hint? Japadele? Amadele? 59th? 60th?

Bethany said...

I'm still proud of myself for guessing correctly. And with no hint! 天才だ。

all of you need said...

how do u do?
i'm yudha..
this picture so cool...
you can visit my blog...