Sunday, April 13, 2008

The 59th Vice Chairpersons

102 more days until the beginning of the 60th JASC! I feel nervous, excited, anxious, optimistic, afraid, and honored all at the same time.

The AEC has been planning for the 60th JASC since end of last August. What a ride it has been! I only know that things will get busier but better as the countdown continues.

Here, I'd like to introduce two very important JASC alumni. Hiroyuki Miyake and Marie Kanke. They are certainly the two greatest friends I love and respect very much.

Hiroyuki, or HIro, was the 59th American Executive Committe vice chairperson, and Marie was the vice chairperson for the Japanese Executive Committee. I'm so blessed that I have the support of these two individuals, or else I wouldn't have come this far as vice chairperson myself. So, Hiro and Marie, thank you very much for all your kind support.

Here's a nice photo of them~. Photo taken in Akita, August 6th, 2007.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I've said it before but I'm constantly reminded of how blessed this AEC is to have you as Vice Chair, Hidemi. ありがとうね。